Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Prophetstown! Gettin' old school.

So Indiana has a state park called Prophetstown. Junior, the baby and I were driving in the country and came across it. Not only is it a state park, but it's actually a historic farm/village. If I recall, only one family lived there, but it is basically like an extremely tiny town. Their house is still standing and it is absolutely wonderful. I'm a sucker for all things historical, so I had a field day here. There are many more photos, but they are all of the land. For some reason I didn't take photos of the house inside, although I regret not doing so. I was baby wearing and it was 100 degrees. I'll go again later and take some decent photos of the inside!


These are photos of the family that lived in the home, or at least
I think so. Note the gorgeous wallpaper!



I don't know what type of flowers these are, but I LOVE them.
They are just lovely.


So amazing. This is true beauty.



God is good.



No comments: