Wednesday, June 26, 2013

My little bear is getting big :(

Ava is growing so fast! It seems like just yesterday we were in the hospital and she was a day old. Now she's rolling all over the place and constantly exploring and interacting with her world. I miss her being little and new, but I couldn't be more proud of my sweet baby girl. Enrique and I have been debating over everything when it comes to her! Should we blend some fruits for her and start some solids? Should we pierce her ears or not? Should we start sleep training? There's so much to think about! We did get her an Exersaucer, which was surprisingly difficult for me. She loves it! It just makes me sad that she can have fun without mommy or daddy...lol! Anyway, we've finished her nursery (finally). Will post pics later!

No comments: